RMPU customers may pay their utility bill online **. There is no fee to pay online!
Online payments are handled by Paymentus Corporation. You will be directed to a Paymentus website in order to complete an electronic payment transaction. If your online payment is not successful, please call Paymentus Customer Support at 1-800-420-1663.
They are available to assist with payment transactions 24 hours per day and seven days per week. Please call Rocky Mount Customer Service at 252-972-1250 for all other inquiries. HELP
at the top right corner also has information to assist you with using online services.RMPU offers several ways to pay:
** The maximum amount per online payment is $1,000. Multiple payments can be made. There is no fee for this service.
- Mail a check to City of Rocky Mount, PO Box 1180, Rocky Mount, NC 27802-1180.
- Pay Online by selecting your payment option, including debit card or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Pay Onsite: - cash, check, debit, and credit cards.
- Pay by Phone: Call toll free 866-288-7608.
- Auto Draft: Sign up online or call 252-972-1250 to have your utility bill automatically drafted from a designated checking account.
- If your account includes a past due balance, making partial payments may not prevent disconnection of your utility services. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 252-972-1250 for further information.
Once you select your payment method and click the submit button, you will be directed to a 3rd party site in order to complete your payment. Be sure to click the OK on the message notifying you that you are being redirected. If you still don't see another window with your payment options, your pop-up blocker may not be allowing the payment site to open. Adjust the settings on your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from Rocky Mount Public Utilities by right clicking on the Pop-up blocked bar and selecting "Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site".